Molecular Analysis Facility
The Molecular Analysis Facility located on the ground floor on the Molecular Engineering & Sciences Building provides more than 15,000 square feet of low vibration, low electromagnetic interference ground contact space that houses a wide variety of sensitive instrumentation and lab space for molecular characterization and analysis.
There are currently 3 recharge centers operating within the space (Molecular Analysis Facility Core, Analytical Biopharmacy Core, and the CryoEM Facility). Information about each center’s instrumentation and links are provided below.
- Microscopy: SEM, TEM, Raman, Confocal, Dual Beam FIB/SEM
- Spectroscopy: Raman, XRD, Ellipsometer
- Surface Analysis: AFM, UPS, ESCA/XPS, TOF SIMS, SFG Spectrometer
- Sample Preparation Tools
- Analytical Ultracentrifuge and Fluorescence Detection System
- Calorimetry/Scanning Calorimetry
- Density Meter and Viscometer
- Surface Plasmon Resonance
- Liquid N Cryo Transfer Holder and Workstation
- Carbon Coater
- Dry Pumping Station