The 2017 Undergraduate Research Symposium, sponsored by the MolES Institute offered in partnership with the UW Undergraduate Research Program Office, provides a forum for students to present their undergraduate research, learn about the evolving field of molecular engineering from UW faculty and graduate students, and examine the connection between research and education with other undergraduate researchers working in science and engineering.
Professional development and learning opportunities:
- Connect with other undergraduate STEM researchers from the west coast region, as well as REU students from institutions across the US
- Present your research to a broader audience at a poster session organized by the UW Undergraduate Research Program Office
- Learn more about getting into graduate school at a panel session with current Molecular Engineering PhD students
- Hear more about the exciting research taking place in UW labs from MolES faculty
- Network with students and faculty you have met throughout the day at an evening reception
August 16, 2017
8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
University of Washington in Seattle