Nanotechnology and Molecular Engineering Student Association
General Membership is available to anyone outside the University of Washington community. General members are on the NaNSA email list and will receive notifications of the NaNSA events. If you are interested in becoming a general member, send an email to email@example.com.
- Interaction with like-minded students at University of Washington
- Participation in formally organized outreach activities and workshops
Active Membership is open to anyone at the University of Washington. Active members can efficiently learn from each other and from invited guests. They are provided with an opportunity to build an impressive formal track record of activities, contributions, and skills (potentially eligible for elective credits) to boost their academic performance and post-graduate career. They can also take an active role in event planning. If interested, click here.
- Experience in event planning, leadership and teamwork activities
- Interaction with students from diverse research backgrounds (including nanotechnology inclined students from Business, Law and Arts)
- Networking with invited guests and NaNSA’s contacts
- Participation in NaNSA funded field trips to local companies
- All benefits of General Members
- Vice President
- Event Manager
Officers are responsible for the working of NaNSA and achieving its mission of providing a platform for members to understand the interdisciplinary nature and wide scope of “Nanotechnology” and facilitate efficient development of skills during professional studies, job search and post-academic career.
- Leadership and managerial development
- Networking with the academic community and industry
- Direct access to NaNSA resources and contacts
- All benefits of Active Members